Girashii - Where You Become A Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could have any super smash bros brawl character as your father/mother,who would it be?

+3
rickyshea
XxTasgallxX
W4rSucksB411s
7 posters

Go down

If you could have any super smash bros brawl character as your father/mother,who would it be? Empty If you could have any super smash bros brawl character as your father/mother,who would it be?

Post  W4rSucksB411s Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:04 pm

mine would be captain falcon, He could teach me how to PAUNCH other people,and what would happen if i walked up to somebody and said FALCON........ What would they do?
W4rSucksB411s
W4rSucksB411s
Star Member
Star Member

Back to top Go down

If you could have any super smash bros brawl character as your father/mother,who would it be? Empty Re: If you could have any super smash bros brawl character as your father/mother,who would it be?

Post  XxTasgallxX Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:50 am

Probably would be Ganondorf/Sheik because then I could punch people and I could also be a ninja cat .
XxTasgallxX
XxTasgallxX
Star Member
Star Member

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/XxTasgallxX.ai

Back to top Go down

If you could have any super smash bros brawl character as your father/mother,who would it be? Empty Re: If you could have any super smash bros brawl character as your father/mother,who would it be?

Post  W4rSucksB411s Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:11 am

Well,you would have to transform to access your inherited ninja powers,and ganon would have to teach you how to PAUNCH.
W4rSucksB411s
W4rSucksB411s
Star Member
Star Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rickyshea Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 am

it would be peach and mario i get a castle 2 ma self plus i can kick bowers jr ass at school
rickyshea
rickyshea
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Seifer Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:36 pm

ROB as a father. Just cause.

Marth as a mother cause he obviously knows how to be a woman of the world.
Seifer
Seifer
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  W4rSucksB411s Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:16 pm

LOL marth as your mom.
W4rSucksB411s
W4rSucksB411s
Star Member
Star Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sargent583 Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Probably Ness and Samus Neutral
sargent583
sargent583
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

http://www.numerousklan.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zenith Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:30 am

Captain Falcon, definitely.

He'll be both my father /and/ mother, because he's Captain Falcon.
The Zenith
The Zenith
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

http://diive.byethost10.com

Back to top Go down

Post  W4rSucksB411s Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:20 am

If ness was your father... and how old is he? TEEN PREGNANCY! affraid
W4rSucksB411s
W4rSucksB411s
Star Member
Star Member

Back to top Go down

Post  XxTasgallxX Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:22 pm

W4rSucksB411s wrote:If ness was your father... and how old is he? TEEN PREGNANCY! affraid
Ness father, Lucas mother lol cat . They look younger than teens. KID PREGNANCE! Sad
XxTasgallxX
XxTasgallxX
Star Member
Star Member

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/XxTasgallxX.ai

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zenith Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:51 pm

I am pretty sure that they are both around 13 or so.
The Zenith
The Zenith
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

http://diive.byethost10.com

Back to top Go down

Post  crazycrackers Tue May 05, 2009 10:30 pm

My mother would be Peach, as I would be born with the ability to float and she could teach me how to blow people up (with hearts LOL). Plus I'd be a master of the art of slapping. Also cool is that I'd have a huge castle and a sweet life.

My father...hmmm....D3. I'd have a bunch of waddle dees/doos to do whatever I want when I'm feeling lazy XD. Plus moar castles for me. Although Peach already has a bunch of toads for this I think having waddle dees/doos would be sweet too lol
crazycrackers
crazycrackers
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  W4rSucksB411s Sun May 24, 2009 10:50 am

crazycrackers wrote:My mother would be Peach, as I would be born with the ability to float and she could teach me how to blow people up (with hearts LOL). Plus I'd be a master of the art of slapping. Also cool is that I'd have a huge castle and a sweet life.

My father...hmmm....D3. I'd have a bunch of waddle dees/doos to do whatever I want when I'm feeling lazy XD. Plus moar castles for me. Although Peach already has a bunch of toads for this I think having waddle dees/doos would be sweet too lol

Don't forget the hammer
W4rSucksB411s
W4rSucksB411s
Star Member
Star Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down